THE MOST ADVANCED SYSTEM
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ Systems are a fusion of proven sanitation technologies that is not only modern in function and appearance but can be installed almost anywhere. The new M Series features a macerating toilet system that can move waste up to 150ft away horizontally and 18ft up (vertically).
Advantages of the FlushSmart™ System
• Environment-friendly - converts waste to compost
• A truly modern toilet in both looks and function
• Uses less water than other flush toilets
• Aerates and macerates waste for better, faster composting-action
• Installs where others cannot
Ideal Applications for the FlushSmart™ System
The Envirolet® FlushSmart™ can be installed in any application that any other Envirolet® System can be installed. But, there are some applications where only an Envirolet® FlushSmart™ System will work, including:
• Cottage or home installations on rock or with little or no room below
• Basements, Garages, Work Shops, Pool Cabanas, Yurts
• Applications where a smaller toilet is needed or desired
Complete Standard System Includes
• 120VAC (40W min, 540W max) or 12VDC (0.48AMPS) Envirolet® Composting unit/tank ("Double Tank" Systems feature 2 tanks for added capacity)
• 1 x Macerator Unit
• 1 x Toilet (White)
• 2 x Starter Mix Kits
• 1 x Daily Mix
• 1 x Compost Accelerator
• 1 x 1.1m/4’ x 110mm/4” Flex Vent and 110mm/4" Gear Clamp
• 1 x 110mm/4” Wind Turbine Ventilator
PPD refers to persons per day. Vacation use is cottage or weekend use. Full-time is daily. Based on 3 uses per person per day.
M500/M900 SINGLE TANK 120VAC: 10 PPD Cottage Use, 8 PPD Full-Time Use
M550 /M950 DOUBLE TANK 120VAC: 20 PPD Cottage Use, 16 PPD Full-Time Use
NEED TO CLARIFIY:
• Composting Unit/Tank Size: 63.5cm/25" W x 84cm/33" L x 72cm/28.5" H
• Toilet to Macerator Maximum Horizontal Distance: 150ft
• Vertical/Head (Toilet to Macerator height) Maximum: 18ft
- M500 and M550 models feature a ceramic bowl with plastic base.
- M900 and M950 models feature an all-ceramic toilet.
Some Things To Consider As You Choose Your Envirolet® System
- All Envirolet® systems are available in 12VDC and AC Electric. Some systems are available Non-Electric.
- We recommend to opt for an AC Electric system if power is available for best performance and the highest capacity.
Waterless or Low Water
- There are waterless and low water flush systems available.
- The choice can be a personal preference or may be dependent on certain installation requirements.
- Waterless systems either install directly on bathroom floor or directly below the floor.
- Low Water systems can gravity flush to the composting system below (directly below or off-set).
- FlushSmart VF vacuum flush systems can flush horizontal (sideways!) up to 70ft away and 12ft vertical (up!).
- Check out our buying guide for more info.
Parts & Accessories
- All systems come with what is required for a basic installation (except for rigid 4" vent pipe to complete the venting in remote systems or extra lengths of venting, draining, etc. materials needed for some installations).
- At time of system purchase it is a good idea to consider adding some accessories such as soil additives (Compost Accelerator, Compost Power, Daily Mix, etc.) to save on future shipping costs.
- Shipping is included in the price for all complete Envirolet® Composting Toilet Systems, unless specified (for certain special promotions, etc.).
- Parts are shipped for a flat-rate S&H price unless otherwise noted.
- There will be extra charges to Alaska,Hawaii and "remote" locations (islands, etc.) due to the increased shipping costs.