DOUBLE TANK SYSTEM FOR HIGHER CAPACITY
The Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ 770 System features 2 x composting systems (12VDC) and an electronic flush toilet.
Advantages of the FlushSmart™ VF™ System
• A truly modern toilet in both looks and function
• Uses less water than other flush toilets
• Aerates and pulverizes waste for better, faster composting-action
• Installs where others cannot
Ideal Applications for the FlushSmart™ VF™
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ can be installed in any application that any other Envirolet® System can be installed. But, there are some applications where only an Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ will work, including:
• Cottage or home installations on rock or with little or no room below
• Basements, Garages, Work Shops, Pool Cabanas, Yurts
• Applications where a smaller toilet is needed or desired
• 2 x 12VDC Envirolet® Composting Tank (0.3A min, 0.6A max) with 1 x Vacuum Generator
• 1 x Electronic Flush Vacuum Toilet (White or Bone)
• 2 x Starter Mix Kits
• 1 x Compost Accelerator
• 1 x 5m/20' Drain Hose
• Gear Clamps & Connections
• 1 x 1.1m/4’ x 110mm/4” Flex Vent & Gear Clamp
• 1 x 110mm/4” Wind Turbine Ventilator
• Double Tank System Connection Fittings
PPD refers to persons per day. Vacation use is cottage or weekend use. Full-time is daily. Based on 3 uses per person per day.
770 12VDC Vacation Use: 16 PPD
770 12VDC Full-Time Use: 12 PPD
• Composting Unit Size: 63.5cm/25" W x 84cm/33" L x 72cm/28.5" H
• Toilet to Vacuum Generator Maximum Distance: 15m/50'
• Vacuum Generator to Composting Unit Maximum Distance: 6m/20'
• Head (Toilet to Vacuum Generator height) Maximum: 1.8/6'
Some Things To Consider As You Choose Your Envirolet® System
- All Envirolet® systems are available in 12VDC and AC Electric. Some systems are available Non-Electric.
- We recommend to opt for an AC Electric system if power is available for best performance and the highest capacity.
Waterless or Low Water
- There are waterless and low water flush systems available.
- The choice can be a personal preference or may be dependent on certain installation requirements.
- Waterless systems either install directly on bathroom floor or directly below the floor.
- Low Water systems can gravity flush to the composting system below (directly below or off-set).
- FlushSmart VF vacuum flush systems can flush horizontal (sideways!) up to 70ft away and 12ft vertical (up!).
- Check out our buying guide for more info.
Parts & Accessories
- All systems come with what is required for a basic installation (except for rigid 4" vent pipe to complete the venting in remote systems or extra lengths of venting, draining, etc. materials needed for some installations).
- At time of system purchase it is a good idea to consider adding some accessories such as soil additives (Compost Accelerator, Compost Power, Daily Mix, etc.) to save on future shipping costs.
- Shipping is included in the price for all complete Envirolet® Composting Toilet Systems, unless specified (for certain special promotions, etc.).
- Parts are shipped for a flat-rate S&H price unless otherwise noted.
- There will be extra charges to Alaska,Hawaii and "remote" locations (islands, etc.) due to the increased shipping costs.