The Dometic® replacement Base Seal Kit is for Dometic® (SeaLand®) Marine VacuFlush® and RV Traveler® toilets. Dometic® part # 316140 or 311462.
Fits toilet model numbers: 906, 908, 910, 911-28, 911m28, 913m28, 510, 510+, 511, 2010, 2011, 206, 208, 248, 306, 348, 406E, 506, 508, 547, 548, 806, 808, 847, 848, 1006, 1008, 1047, 1048, 106
1 x ball seal
1 x bowl seal
Some Things To Consider As You Choose Your Envirolet® System
- All Envirolet® systems are available in 12VDC and AC Electric. Some systems are available Non-Electric.
- We recommend to opt for an AC Electric system if power is available for best performance and the highest capacity.
Waterless or Low Water
- There are waterless and low water flush systems available.
- The choice can be a personal preference or may be dependent on certain installation requirements.
- Waterless systems either install directly on bathroom floor or directly below the floor.
- Low Water systems can gravity flush to the composting system below (directly below or off-set).
- FlushSmart VF vacuum flush systems can flush horizontal (sideways!) up to 70ft away and 12ft vertical (up!).
- Check out our buying guide for more info.
Parts & Accessories
- All systems come with what is required for a basic installation (except for rigid 4" vent pipe to complete the venting in remote systems or extra lengths of venting, draining, etc. materials needed for some installations).
- At time of system purchase it is a good idea to consider adding some accessories such as soil additives (Compost Accelerator, Compost Power, Daily Mix, etc.) to save on future shipping costs.
- Shipping is included in the price for all complete Envirolet® Composting Toilet Systems, unless specified (for certain special promotions, etc.).
- Parts are shipped for a flat-rate S&H price unless otherwise noted.
- There will be extra charges to Alaska,Hawaii and "remote" locations (islands, etc.) due to the increased shipping costs.