Envirolet® Compost Power³ Compost Accelerator! Try it!
What does Envirolet® Compost Power³ do?
1 Accelerate composting up to 30%
2 Clean & sanitize toilet bowl
3 Prevent odour
ACCELERATE COMPOSTING & PREVENT ODOR: While composting toilet system is in use, spray mixture 1-2 times daily over surface of compost. Before leaving composting toilet system (e.g., weekend use), spray mixture over compost.
TO CLEAN & SANITIZE TOILET BOWL: Spray over surface of toilet bowl and clean with plastic toilet brush.
• 500ml (16.9oz) bottle or 4L re-fill size container
Some Things To Consider As You Choose Your Envirolet® System
- All Envirolet® systems are available in 12VDC and AC Electric. Some systems are available Non-Electric.
- We recommend to opt for an AC Electric system if power is available for best performance and the highest capacity.
Waterless or Low Water
- There are waterless and low water flush systems available.
- The choice can be a personal preference or may be dependent on certain installation requirements.
- Waterless systems either install directly on bathroom floor or directly below the floor.
- Low Water systems can gravity flush to the composting system below (directly below or off-set).
- FlushSmart VF vacuum flush systems can flush horizontal (sideways!) up to 70ft away and 12ft vertical (up!).
- Check out our buying guide for more info.
Parts & Accessories
- All systems come with what is required for a basic installation (except for rigid 4" vent pipe to complete the venting in remote systems or extra lengths of venting, draining, etc. materials needed for some installations).
- At time of system purchase it is a good idea to consider adding some accessories such as soil additives (Compost Accelerator, Compost Power, Daily Mix, etc.) to save on future shipping costs.
- Shipping is included in the price for all complete Envirolet® Composting Toilet Systems, unless specified (for certain special promotions, etc.).
- Parts are shipped for a flat-rate S&H price unless otherwise noted.
- There will be extra charges to Alaska,Hawaii and "remote" locations (islands, etc.) due to the increased shipping costs.