YEAR-END CLEAR OUT
- This is a listing for "blemish units.
- "Blemish" units: White, Sandalwood, and Grey Granite. Available colors are shown in drop-down menu.
- Discount not as high for new systems (not "Blemished").
- This system will function as a standard waterless self-contained system but has some minor color defect or marks on the outer body or is a color we are discontinuing (to make room for new options in the future).
- Available options are available to buy in your choice of power. Plastic toilet seat included (not an oak seat). Will be made-to-order and ship within approximately 2-3 weeks. Sold out colors will show as sold out. All "blemish" or "special color" sales are final sales.
- There is a $79 S&H cost to the continental USA for this item. An extra $400 is applicable to Alaska and Hawaii due to shipping costs.
The most efficient Waterless Self-Contained System available. Self-Contained models are all-in-one unit that are ideal for ground level installations.
If you have AC electric power available, this is the recommended waterless self-contained system. No chemicals, incinerating or septic! The Envirolet® MS10 features dual fans and a heater, which provide maximum evaporation and eliminate the need for an excess liquid drain. This model is the recommended self-contained system when electricity is available. Handles up to 8 people per day.
If you do not have power opt for the 12VDC or Non-Electric options.
What's in the box?
1. Envirolet® Composting Toilet System in choice of color and power (choose when completing order).
2. 3" Vent Kit: (10' x 3" White Pipe, 2 x 3" Couplings, Silicone, Rubber Roof Flashing)
3. Premix Starter Mix Kit
4. Envirolet® Compost Accelerator (8oz)
5. Wind Turbine Ventilator (4")
- 3" White Vent Pipe - System comes with 10'. Order more if your vent is going to be more than 10' high. Add 1 Coupling per 3' section of extra vent pipe.
- Envirolet® Turbo Fan - Inline fan placed in vent line to increase performance. Recommended for vents installed with angles. 12VDC or 120VAC.
- 3" Union Coupling - Allows for even easier access to Works-in-a-Drawer™ Box. A great accessory.
- 120VAC: 8 persons per day for vacation use and 6 persons per day for continuous use.
- 12VDC: 6 persons per day for vacation use and 4 persons per day for continuous use.
- Non-Electric: 4 persons per day for vacation use and 2 persons per day for continuous use.
(Based on 3 uses per person per day.)
For occasional over-use, the optional 4" Wind Turbine and Pre-Sediment Drain Kit are recommended.
25" W x 33" L x 25" H (19.75" H to seat)
Some Things To Consider As You Choose Your Envirolet® System
- All Envirolet® systems are available in 12VDC and AC Electric. Some systems are available Non-Electric.
- We recommend to opt for an AC Electric system if power is available for best performance and the highest capacity.
Waterless or Low Water
- There are waterless and low water flush systems available.
- The choice can be a personal preference or may be dependent on certain installation requirements.
- Waterless systems either install directly on bathroom floor or directly below the floor.
- Low Water systems can gravity flush to the composting system below (directly below or off-set).
- FlushSmart VF vacuum flush systems can flush horizontal (sideways!) up to 70ft away and 12ft vertical (up!).
- Check out our buying guide for more info.
Parts & Accessories
- All systems come with what is required for a basic installation (except for rigid 4" vent pipe to complete the venting in remote systems or extra lengths of venting, draining, etc. materials needed for some installations).
- At time of system purchase it is a good idea to consider adding some accessories such as soil additives (Compost Accelerator, Compost Power, Daily Mix, etc.) to save on future shipping costs.
- Shipping is included in the price for all complete Envirolet® Composting Toilet Systems, unless specified (for certain special promotions, etc.).
- Parts are shipped for a flat-rate S&H price unless otherwise noted.
- There will be extra charges to Alaska,Hawaii and "remote" locations (islands, etc.) due to the increased shipping costs.